Have you ever dreamed of a job where you could spend time with your family and earn money at the same time?
Over the past 20 years, more and more women have come out of the workplace and gone back into the home. Work-at-Home-Moms (WAHMs) are proving everyday that women can contribute to the family financial situation and nurture their families. Both online and off, a network of support has been created for any woman who wants to consider an option that will help them meet their needs.
I am here to tell you that the best money-making venture for a mom who wants to stay home and make even MORE money than she did in the office is in NETWORK MARKETING.
Network Marketing has been called THE PERFECT BUSINESS by financial guru, Robert Kiyosaki. (Click on that link to watch his YouTube video on it.)
It’s not a Pyramid Scheme as some would lead you to believe. The real pyramid scheme apparently is this:
Legitimate direct selling companies contribute to a vibrant marketplace by selling competitive, high-quality products and services and providing a sustainable source of income for those who choose to sell those products. Specifically they:
• Provide accurate information about the company, its products and what one can expect as a seller of the company’s products and services.
• Charge a nominal fee for a starter kit – the median cost for the start-up kit is $99 and usually includes items such as samples, catalogs, order forms and other tools that help the seller begin selling.
• Have a product or service that is competitive in the marketplace and is purchased by the ultimate user.
• Require sellers to hold little or no inventory and has a buyback policy to protect against inventory loading.
• Base compensation primarily on the sale of products and services to the ultimate user. Compensation can be generated from either your own sales or the sales of others you have recruited.
• Take time to describe the business and give potential sellers adequate time to make a decision – any opportunity worth having will be there tomorrow
Legitimate direct selling companies also promote consumer protection and guarantees. Many of these are voluntary standards that exceed the requirements of any regulations created by the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) or mandated by federal or state law. Members of the Direct Selling Association have also pledged to abide by a strict Code of Ethics that outlines a high set of standards for interactions with both sellers and customers.
(Information above quoted from a handout created by the DSA – Direct Selling Association.)
So, WHY am I starting to work with a Network Marketing company?
Three reasons: More TIME, More MONEY, More FREEDOM
I want to be at home with my 3 babies, to homeschool, to contribute to the family income and to raise my kids without stress and fear of bills and collections. I want to raise my kids to be entrepreneurs. They will learn to build their own businesses as they see Mom build hers. It’s very important for my kids to see me as more than just “mom.” They also need to see me as a WOMAN who is using her God-given gifts and talents to provide for her family.
I am so proud and excited to have attended the Association for Network Marketing Professionals (ANMP) 2014 Convention on March 27-30 in Dallas, TX.
While there, I was interviewed by one of network marketing’s finest, Jackie Ulmer on WHY I am doing Network Marketing.
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO THE INTERVIEW.
I’m 22:00 minutes in!
Hope you enjoyed the interview!
How about you?
Are you looking for a way to stay home and still make money?
If so, HERE’s HOW I CAN HELP: